Hello!

Hello!

06 October 2008

Parents

B. and I just had round 1 of Meeting the Parents, preceded by rounds 1 and 2 of Meeting Friends.

In a reversal of tradition, his parents were first. I was nervous because I have never had to meet parents before; I've usually dated guys whose families I already knew. Thankfully, all went well and we had a good time hanging out in the city and exploring.

A few pics:

All of us at the Japanese house and garden in Fairmount Park


He looks so hot in this pic.... B. in the bathroom at the Japanese house, obviously too tall for the stool.


Modeling my sexy paper slippers


The Magic Garden on South Street - If you're in Philly, check it out, the place is unbelievable!


B. and I reflected on the ceiling in the basement of the Magic Garden


Bonus: Butterfly at the Horticultural Center in Fairmount Park


Next weekend: Round 2 of Meeting the Parents; easier for me, more nerve wracking for B....

No comments: