Hello!

Hello!

16 November 2007

Brief and mostly pointless

Gar-Field won the game of the week.

I'm so proud. :)

In other news, my best friend, BK, is coming up from the ATL to spend Thanksgiving here. We've both been having a rough time these past few weeks, so it'll be good to catch up, go out, and wreak havoc the way we do. I miss her a ton; haven't seen her since June and Lord knows I need her perspective right now. I'm looking forward to some shopping fun and lots of laughs. That's my girl - like a sister - and I'm counting the days till Thursday so we can hang out.

This weekend, I feel a bit more sane than last. Not totally normal, yet, but working on it. You do what you can, you know? One day at a time, sometimes a minute at a time. Sometimes a breath at a time.

Oh! And I have a pseudo-date tomorrow night. This guy from church called me up today. I've been out with him a couple times before - nothing serious - so it's not totally weird. He was wondering if I was going to this church thing tonight - I wasn't - so he asked me to go to dinner with him tomorrow night. I guess I'm tired of this break, tired of missing the boy, tired of needing distraction; I said yes. Now I feel a li'l awkward. Just a li'l bit, like maybe I'm using him. Gosh, I'm a terrible person. Except that he is cool, and I find him interesting, just that I'm not at all romantically attracted to him. And that has nothing to do with the other boy, that was the case before. Whatever... Maybe it'll be good for me?


Right now I feel almost okay. And when I think about hanging out with BK, it's all good. Ha ha. The two of us are trouble. Can't wait. :)

No comments: