Hello!

Hello!

16 June 2008

Insomniac, AGAIN!

I'm exhausted, but there's so much on my mind that I can't sleep just yet.

1. I'm official for Eastern. Which means I'm really leaving VA, really going to Philly, really going to be super broke, really going back to school.

2. Schools OUT. Kids are gone, grades are in, and I'm just cleaning up my room. I can't believe I'm leaving. It's a bittersweet thing....

3. I have a summer job. It's the one I wanted from the beginning. I start training on Sunday - extra money is a good thing....

4. BK was here with her friend A. We had a blast and went dancing, had amazing food, and generally had a good time.

5. Had a chill day with Stinky yesterday. Awww, Happy Fathers' Day to him!

6. I have to pack for LA - totally haven't started and I don't really know where to begin. Guess that'll be a job for this time tomorrow....

7. Still have about five cds to make for the wedding. DJs should never cancel.... I like making the mixes, but I don't know if it's exactly what Cristina wanted. We don't exactly have the same taste in music, but I'm trying....

8. I have a date tomorrow night with A. Smiling hard thinking about it. We'll see, how it goes....

9. All the unexpected things.... That too. Good and bad - they're on my mind.

No comments: