Hello!

Hello!

30 June 2008

Scare

So I was in the ER last night till 3:00 am for these crazy chest pains I'd been having for two days. Of course, I don't say anything about anything because I hate going to the doctor, but it was kinda freakin' me out last night.

Turns out I strained the muscles in my chest, like in the area of my sternum.... Who knew you could do that and that it would cause you to worry so much?! Seriously, the pain was about three levels below the worst pain I've ever felt (just before my emergency surgery a few years back).
Sometimes toughness is not such a good thing, because if I weren't so tough, I'd get these things checked out before they got so bad....

I'm taking some serious pain meds for it, but me and my three hours of sleep went to work today and taught kids about their own culture. I still can't believe I made it through the day....

I'll be going to sleep early tonight, I think....

3 comments:

jessica said...

hey frances, i'm glad you got checked out. i'll be praying.

melissa said...

geeze louise. these kinds of events are not allowed. hope you feel better soon!!!!!!!! call me when you are coherent enough to talk. love ya!

Frances Joy said...

Thanks, girls.

I've still got some pain, but I'm feeling much better. :)