Hello!

Hello!

05 August 2008

Before leaving....

Some things I'd like to do before I leave VA:

1. Learn to shoot a gun. Not that it has anything to do with moving to the Philly area, just something I've been wanting to do for a while - even though I hate guns, even if I never own one. I just want to say that I know how to use one.

2. Hit up Old Town Alexandria and try either the Greek place or the Lebanese place that I keep meaning to try, except that I just really stinkin' love Casablanca (fabulous Moroccan place).

3. Go to my pho' spot one more time and eat there - no carry out. I'll enjoy my usual pho ga and che. YUM! Also, eat at Taste of Tandoor and El Charro one more time. Geez, I love food!

4. Go to a museum and really enjoy it - no kiddies running around and hitting eachother or whining about how much they have to walk. Bask in the glory of FREE museums and the wealth of information stored there.

5. Admit, once and for all, that, no matter what happens, I have become an East Coast chica and a proud resident of NOVA - even if it is the southern end of NOVA. So much unexpected diversity here in VA, so much good food, such an important area in terms of national and world events. I'll enjoy the fact that people here know politics, have opinions, and are generally well-informed about such issues. Believe, that is a luxury not found in most parts of this country. I <3 VA.... Who knew it'd happen?!

No comments: