Hello!

Hello!

17 August 2008

I'm in PA!

The move was a success. We drove up yesterday, made it in about three/four hours, and I spent last night here at the apartment by my little self. I unpacked to my heart's content, watched "The Bodyguard" like a big cheeseball, got scared going to the bathroom on the other side of the apartment in the middle of the movie (took a flashlight), and finally went to sleep around 3:45 am.

This morning, I woke up around nine to sunlight in my room (LOVE IT!), took a bath - my first in YEARS, and finished unpacking. We also managed to get the internet set up here, at least until S., our upstairs neighbor, moves next month. After that, we'll see what we do.

My room is all set up, I'm getting settled, and I'm excited for classes to start. Also, I'm nervous and miss G-F. Awww....

All in all: so far, so good.

I'll be sure to post pics of the apartment before I get too busy with school stuff.

No comments: