Hello!

Hello!

29 August 2008

Brotherly love

Just got back from Philly not too long ago. We spent a long, lovely day in the city, and I have to say, I'm liking it. We did typical touristy things: the Liberty Bell, a tour of Independence Hall, eating Philly cheese steaks and water ice.... You know, the usual.
We also did a good bit of walking, just wandering around the city. It felt good. I miss city life.....
I'm kind of struggling with NOT being in MY housing because I never heard from anyone about it, and while I feel like there's some God-ordained reason for that, I'm struggling to love Wayne. I'm thankful for my house, you know, and my roommate, but I do miss MY type stuff. I've always found so much beauty in broken sidewalks and people in close proximity....

Anyway, a couple pics for your enjoyment. Hopefully there will be more on the way...


The only picture I took when we saw the Liberty Bell. No pics of the actual thing.... Ha, ha.


Me, Joyce, Seth, Ben, Courtney, and Elise, as taken by Rachel.

No comments: