Hello!

Hello!

28 August 2008

That NEVER happens!

Like any other grown woman who's left a job and security to go back to school full time, I've been more than a little concerned about money. I'm really praying about whether or not to look for a job - I'm giving myself a month to see how work would play into my new schedule. I might be able to handle it, but it might be too much. Anyway, in the meantime, I'm trying to be careful about money.
Today I was getting ready to go to school when there was a knock on the door. He had some questions about mail that was being forwarded (oh, the joys of having a parent with a similar name...) and he delivered the rest of the mail. Anyway, I opened this big envelope that my dad had sent me and found three more envelopes inside: one dealing with my loans, the other from the hospital, and the third: a check for almost three hundred dollars.

Hello, miracle!

No comments: