Hello!

Hello!

18 December 2007

Disappointed by a lack of tackiness...

So usually there are two houses on the way to my parents' house that have a Christmas tackiness face off. They try to out do each other with oversized inflatable lawn decorations and mismatched lights. There are Nativity sets, snowmen, Santas, icicle lights, blinking lights, candy canes - you name it, it's on that lawn. This year, however, the tackiness is seriously toned down. PLUS the usual house is not even decorated. WHAAAT?! Granted, there are two houses on that same road with an assortment of lighted candy canes and a whole herd of shining reindeer grazing on the lawn and several Nativity sets, but nothing - NOTHING - compared to the glorious tackiness of yesteryear.

It kinda hurts my heart.

2 comments:

Sam said...

LOVE the picture! lol Even better than the last one.

Frances Joy said...

I told you the crazy face works for me. ;) You've got to learn to trust my judgment.