Hello!

Hello!

11 December 2007

Oh-so-cheerful

What is it about this time of year that makes me get into a funk? Without fail, late November and early December suck for me. Maybe it's because it's interims time, maybe because it's so stinkin' cold, maybe because I'm stuck in that waiting between holidays, hoping for something better.... Who knows. I'm tired, overworked, and without enough time for myself. I've got things to look forward to, but everything good seems like it's a long way off....
I miss Puerto Rico. Miss Atlanta. Miss people I haven't seen in ages. On top of that, I'm restless. I can't even tell you how badly I want to go somewhere. Not just vacation, but away - away-away. Not coming back, away. I'm kicking around the idea of moving again. While moving back in with the parents isn't my ideal situation, neither is my current living arrangement. And to pay for it is just to add insult to injury, especially when I could be saving money for Philly....

Philly.... It seems like everything I want is summed up in that one place, in my plans for next year. Who knows what will end up happening, though.

Alright, so as not to depress anyone, I'm out.

No comments: