Hello!

Hello!

06 December 2007

Looking back on the year because it's a snow day...

1) Where did you begin 2007?
Ummm, I totally can't remember... It was either church or my parents' house....

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
super single. Quite frankly, I'm not a Valentine's Day kinda girl even when I'm dating. I'd much rather not deal with the crowds and sit around at home eating Indian take-out and watching movies on the couch.

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
Well, I work at a school, so yes.

4) How did you earn your money?
Teaching Spanish

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Nope.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
I got pulled over for doing 45 in a 25 zone just before I left for Vietnam. It was a female cop, so there was no getting out of it.

7) Where did you go on vacation?
Technically, Vietnam, although that was more of a working vacation, minus the trip to Ha Long Bay, most beautiful place on earth.

8) What did you purchase that was over $500?
A new computer to replace the one that was stolen, and my trip to Vietnam.

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Yes, but I was fortunate enough to not have to go to any weddings.

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Wow, actually last year was the first year in a long time when I didn't lose anyone I cared for.

12) Did you move anywhere?
Almost did, but not quite.

14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Maná - so fantastic! Also I saw Wayne Wonder and T-Pain

15) Are you registered to vote?
Of course!

16) Who did you want to win American Idol?
I remember being okay with Jordin Sparks winning, but I know she wasn't my number one choice. The bad thing? I don't remember my number one choice...

17) Where do you live now?
VA, and becoming okay with that.

18) Describe your birthday.
Geez, I think I went out with Maggie... Yeah, that's what we did.

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
I'm copying the answer that the person before me wrote: Fall for a jerk. Also, be pursued by a professional athlete (granted, this was in Vietnam), eat eel and frog, ride a bicycle 20 km, travel to the other side of the world, defend myself in a non-European language, break my nose, and be considered tall

20) What has been your favorite moment?
Vietnam - all five/six weeks there, seeing Bethany for Thanksgiving, and countless others.

21) What's something you learned?
I am much more sure of what I want than most people my age, I'm a simple girl, and I'm not always as tough as I think I am.

22.) Any new additions to your family?
Not officially, but I will soon have a brother-in-law. It feels like he's already family. :)

23.) What was your best month?
July/August. It's a toss-up.

24.) What music will you remember 2007 by?
The latter part of the year will be heavily influenced by Kanye West and Alicia Keys. The first half of the year by Maná.

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
My Nalgene bottle... I'm not much of a drinker.

26) Made new friends?
Sure.

27) Best new friend?
She's an old one: Bethany. Best friend that I've reconnected with? Sammy.

28) Favorite Night out?
Nights out with my girl BK. :)

No comments: