Hello!

Hello!

12 March 2008

Playin' Hookey

Took today off because we thought we'd have to put Cinnamon down last night. Thankfully, the vet gave her some medication and told us to observe her for three days and after that, we'll make a decision. It was a relief. She seems to be doing better, but she is, as the vet pointed out, the oldest Golden Retriever most people have ever heard of. I mean, she'll be fifteen in June, which translates to 105 in dog years. She's had quite a long life, our sweet baby.

Anyway, today. It felt good to finally sleep in. I've been working Saturdays and Sundays don't feel like a day off because I've been going to church with my parents in the early afternoon and then to my own church in the evenings. So I wake up, try to get in a workout, eat, get ready, rush out, rush back, eat, and head out again. It's not so much a relaxing day. Today was. I worked out in the morning, watched tv, got ready, got some shopping done for my family in PR, went out to eat with my mom, came back, packed some stuff, got ready, went running/walking with Eddy, came back, ate, packed some more, got some work ready for tomorrow, and am now watching American Idol. Busy, yes, but my kind of busy. No deadlines, no bells, no whining teenagers. ;)

Ah, yesterday, I had half of the JV soccer team in my classroom after their practice. They were all red and stinky. They came by because they "knew" I missed them. Ha! Those boys though... They make me laugh.

Days - THREE! - till I'm in PR. Sweeeet!

No comments: