Hello!

Hello!

09 April 2008

Counter

So I installed this little counter on my page - perhaps you've noticed - and it supposedly tracks the countries that my visitors are from. Thirty-nine visitors and nine countries based on the latest count.
That's pretty cool, because I'm personally aware of about three people who actually read this. I mean, I put it out there, right, but who knows who reads it and who doesn't. Haha....

I was thinking yesterday or the day before how blogs - the internet in general - have taken all the private thoughts and moments and escalated them to this global level. And though I am generally a very private person - really, I am - there's this anonymity here that I like. An anonymity and at the same time, it gives these things a sense of validity. Does that make sense?

Probably not....

No comments: