Hello!

Hello!

11 April 2008

iPod fun

iTunes on shuffle quiz:
1. What does the next year have in store for me?
"Mi tumbao" by Michael Stuart ft. Tres Coronas Haha...
"El que espera termina perdiendo la guerra".... Apparently the streets will be my school. ;)


2. What does your love life look like?
"Amarte es mi pecado" by Ricardo Montaner
It means "loving you is my sin". Sample lyrics: "Al final el que más dio es el perdedor" (The one who gave the most is the loser). Fantastic.

3. What do I say when life gets hard?
"Hey there, Delilah" by Plain White Tees
Hmmm.... I don't know about that.

4. What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
"Sonda-me, Usa-me" by Aline Barros
Apparently I tell God to use me in the mornings. Appropriate enough.

5. What song will I dance to at my wedding?
"Water Runs Dry" by Boyz II Men. That does NOT bode well for that relationship. Haha. I'd really hoped it'd be "Is This Love" by Bob Marley. Oh well...

6. What do you want to do with your life?
"Preciosa" the Marc Anthony version
Awww, I DO want to love PR forever!

7. Your favorite saying?
"Como lo siento" by Chambao
People do tell me that I apologize too much.... Strangely appropriate.

8. Favorite place?
"Ese hombre" by La India
Either it means that I like to be away from stupid men, or it means I like places where they play good salsa. I'll take either.

9. What do you think of your parents?
"Stars" by Switchfoot
Hmmm.... So far, it fits.

10. Where would you go on a date?
"Mi pueblo natal" by Grupo Niche
My hometown. As an Army brat, I'm now confused....

11. Describe yourself:
"Baba Says Cool for Thought" by Lupe Fiasco
Yeah, I'm about that political. That's a good one.

12. What's the thing you love doing most?
"Que me alcance la vida" by Sin Bandera
Apparently, I love singing cheesy love songs - either that or being in love. Hmmm...

13. State of mind at the moment:
"Don't Worry Be Happy" by Bobby McFerrin
Well, it IS Friday.

14. What song will be played at your funeral?
"Bitte frag' mich nicht" by Xavier Naidoo
Please don't ask me what's wrong with me.... Fair enough.

15. The song you'll put as the subject:
"Nimbooda Nimbooda" by Karan Sargathia & Kavita Krishnamurthy
I won't actually do that, of course.

16. Song that describes my friendships:
"Champion" by Kanye West
They are champions. ;)

17. Song that describes my future marriage:
"I Melt" by Rascall Flatts
First, how appropriate are country songs for this question?! Seriously!
And second, Yes, sir. I'll take it.

18. Song that describes future children:
"We Danced Anyway" by Deanna Carter
Aww, they'll be dancers like me! Haha.

19. What will this fall be like?
"California Dreamin'" by the Mamas and the Papas
"All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray....I'd be safe and warm if I was in LA" Yeah, sounds about right.

20. What do people think of me?
"Falling in Love With You" by Tyrese
What can I say? I'm irresistible. ;)

21. How will I do in school?
"Only the Good Die Young" by Billy Joel
Hmmm...

22. Song that describes how nice of a career I'll have:
"Hold Me Now" by Wayne Wonder
Still trying to figure this one out....

23. Song to describe my personality:
"Me enamora" by Juanes
Again with the irresistability. ;)


So what does this reveal?
First, that there are many embarrasing songs on my iTunes list.
Second, that you can't count on an iPod on shuffle to determine anything about your life.
Third, that I seriously have eclectic musical tastes.

No comments: