Hello!

Hello!

08 July 2008

hood, food, good

As I was walking to work today, they were putting some police tape across Princeton. Turns out there was a shooting there last night. The block was real quiet and none of the usual drug dealers were out since the place was swarming with police. They are going to be working out of the little building over by the playground, right along the street where everything went down last night.

In happier news, today was cooking day at camp and we had a couple of Thai dishes: Thai lettuce roll ups and Thai curry noodles. Both were hits with the kids, though they preferred the first.



They were delicious. My boy, M., was so excited because he says he only eats "fast food" and didn't know he liked other stuff. Cute, but sad.

The weekend was spectacular despite the fact that I dropped my phone in a toilet and was without running water for a day. I'll have to post pics of that later.

For now, there's only this:

"More Than Friends"



I love Estelle.....

No comments: