Hello!

Hello!

11 July 2008

I <3 books

As I mentioned in a previous post, I've been reading a lot, and remembering how nice it is to have time to read. I went to Borders today after to work to look for a few books that folks had suggested, but was unable to find them. I did, however, find three more books to keep me busy for the rest of the summer (Check them out under "Currently Reading").
I'm thisclose to finishing News of a Kidnapping, which I seriously can't recommend enough. If you're not a fan of non-fiction, this book reads like a novel. It's unbelievable that it's based on a series of true stories.

Anyway, the point is, I'm taking any and all reading suggestions right now, so if there's something I need to read, let me know.

PS I heart bookstores. There's this beauty in the shelves, the scent of so much paper and ink, the therapeutic weight of a book in your hands.... I love it.

No comments: