Hello!

Hello!

28 July 2008

Hypothetical

So, it's been forever. I've had a few things kickin' around in my head that I wanted to blog about, but I haven't quite gotten down to it yet. Among them:
1. Info on the upcoming move to PA
2. The movie "American Gangster", the allure of organized crime, and violence among minorities (that was going to be a deep one)
3. The kids from camp, the issues at the rec, our field trip to the zoo, and being told I have a "donk" (on the lighter side)
4. A review of "Killing Pablo" (Read it!) and an update on "The Rape of Nanking" (chilling)
5. Immigration - the Latino perspective and the European perspective - common themes in music
6. The movie "Caramel" and how badly I now want to go to Lebanon because they made it seem like the most achingly beautiful place in the world
7. A poem I wrote months ago but was afraid to post because I was worried one particular person would take it the wrong way. I just kind of love it....


Of course, today, you have none of the above, except that you also have all of the above. Just a glimpse into my head - we'll see how I elaborate on this at some other time, when I have more time to get my thoughts together and online.

No comments: