Hello!

Hello!

09 September 2008

Sígueme....

I kind of can't say the title without saying it half in Spanish and half in English like they did in some skit on the Raymond Arrieta Show (or something like that) where they made fun of "Follow Me to America" - this English learning series....

Anway! The point is, I'm really excited about the "Following" feature on blogger. I guess it appeals to my curious nature, but it also lets me know when everyone's blogs have been updated so that I don't check someone's blog fifty times in a month to see if she's finally posted anything to entertain me. (*cough, cough* you know who I'm talking about, and I'll see you soooooon!)

And if you think I should be reading the brilliance you're writing, send me a link. I always need distraction from all the heavy reading I've got to do. ;)

No comments: