Hello!

Hello!

22 January 2008

Ich kenne nichts das so schón ist wie du

Still not sleeping....
We're officially in count-down mode: M will be here Friday. I'm excited and nervous in equal parts. Excited because I haven't seen him in four years, and I've missed him. Nervous because he's an ex - THE ex - and I haven't seen him in four years. By this point, we've been apart longer than we've been together, but there's still a lack of - closure... We never really worked things out back then, and we've spent the last four years talking, flirting, whatever. As we say in Spanish: Donde hubo fuego quedan cenizas. Where there was fire, embers remain. Meaning if there was once love, that love never really fades completely. I feel that with M, especially since I'll be seeing him soon...

Here's a little bit more Xavier Naidoo for y'all:



I don't know anyone or anything that's as beautiful as you... Lovely.

No comments: