Hello!

Hello!

07 January 2008

The upside of global warming

Yes, SUVs make Jesus cry, but my goodness! It was so nice out today! I mean, outside. In my classroom, it's roughly sixty degrees. If I hadn't worn a skirt anticipating the mid-sixties, I would've taught in my coat, but if I'd done that, no one would've seen my outfit - a little inappropriate for the classroom.

Good day, though. GC makes me happy. I mean, the kids do. The lack of prior planning on the part of those officially in charge is frustrating, but the kids! We're getting a bunch of them. New kids every week. And they're clicking with each other, which just makes my little heart swell with pride. I'm a proud mama. ;)

Other than that, I spent the weekend in NYC. A little breaky-break from the everyday VA. Enjoy the pics.


Welcome to Brooklyn!



Frances and Sammy with big smiles - early in the weekend....



Dance party face.




Pass that on over here! I heart pizza. I don't care if it's not real NY pizza. I love broccoli.





With Sam after the comedy club and the pizza. PS - there's nowhere to play pool at 2:30 am in NYC.

No comments: