Hello!

Hello!

31 January 2008

Today

For today:
  1. I will work out hardcore.
  2. I will buy medicine and boxes for storage and packing.
  3. I will pack.
  4. I will not feel guilty for taking some time for myself.
  5. I will eat a big phatty salad and love it - I need something FRESH!
  6. I will catch up on all those things I've been meaning to do.
  7. I will congratulate myself on buying tickets to PR for Spring Break.
  8. I will enjoy moments of doing nothing productive.
  9. I will finally feel alive after weeks and weeks without sleep.

This song gets me in the mood for PR and relaxing. Mmmm...




"Pero el mar, qué quieto está, y nosotros en recreación. Espiritual, mental, carnal, plantando una revolución. Pero el mar, en su sazón, se ríe de este comedión. !Qué entretenimiento! Me quedo aquí que el agua está buena...."

"But the sea, it's so calm, and we're relaxing. Spiritually, mentally, carnally, planning a revolution. But the salty sea laughs at this comedy. Such entertainment! I'll stay here; the water's fine...."

No comments: