Hello!

Hello!

25 January 2008

A survey

1. In one sentence, explain what ended your last relationship:
How about one word? Self-respect.

2. What made you smile today?:
A million things, mostly that it's Friday and M is on his way.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8a.m.?:
Giving fourth period an exam.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?:
Cleaning some stuff.

5. Something that happened to you in 1985?:
My sister was born.

6. Your first day of high school?:
It was in 1996... I was new to Heidelberg.

7. Last thing you said aloud?:
Whaaaat?

8. Last thing someone else said aloud?:
Bye.

9. Worst thing currently on television:
Probably My Super Sweet Sixteen.

10. What was in the mail today?:
Haven't gotten it yet.

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?:
1. Agua.

12. What is your favorite part of the day?:
Anytime I get to sleep.

13. Your current To-Do list?:
Vacuum, clean up my room, clean the bathroom, and change the sheets.

14. Where is your best friend right now?:
Atlanta, as far as I know.

15. What color is your toothbrush?:
Green and white.

16. What is out your back door?:
The balcony.

17. Any plans for Friday night?:
See M. and head out. :D!

18. Least favorite place to shop:
The local mall when it's full of my students. Or Wal-Mart. (shudder)

19. Last thing you bought:
Groceries yesterday.

20. Last gift you received:
An I heart Hip Hop shirt. :) Love it!

21. Funniest thing you heard all day:
That I'm going to the Poconos on the 19th. Ha!

22. Favorite mug:
I don't have one.

23. What color is your front door?
A lovely shade I like to call "once white"

24. Beautiful is:
the beach. I feel like freaking Yoda.

25. Describe your keychain:
A leather tab with a Taíno symbol on it that says Puerto Rico.

26. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet.

27. Say something to the number 1 person in your Top 8 on Myspace:
Alright, I stole this from myspace.... Hey sister!

28. What kind of winter coat do you have?:
A long green wool trench.

29. What was the weather like on your graduation day?:
The only one I attended: hot and humid.

30. Last ice cream flavor:
Low fat vanilla.

31. Last rainbow you saw:
Probably in Vietnam...

32. Something you are excited about:
My M coming here. So soon!

-----


A- attention! who are you?
Frances Joy


B- baby fat.. how heavy were you at birth?
6 pounds and change. I was a long skinny thing.

C- circles.. how many times around before you get dizzy?
Don't know.

D- devious.. best prank ever?
Probably the weekly Shannelese prank calls we pulled back in Atlanta...

E- envious.. what quality do you wish you had?
Six pack abs. And the ability to sleep.

F- fire! what gets you hot and bothered?
Fresh! I'm shocked and appalled!

G- guilty! of what?
Admiring my own booty.

H- high on life.. whats your favorite part about yours?
Experiences. I've had some once in a lifetime opportunities.

I- inconceivable!! what totally baffles you?
White supremecists. Really.

J- just like that! favorite position?
I'm a good girl, thank you very much.

K- knees... walk on yours. how do you feel?
Fine...

L- lights! or dark?
Depends...

M- maybe =) .. are you a tease, shy, or forward?
I have been accused of being a tease, but I disagree.

N- night! what do you wear to bed?
flannel pants and a t shirt

O- obsession.. what cant you get enough of?
Lately, Xavier Naidoo's music.

P- prohibition.. favored alcoholic drink?
water?

Q- quit it! what irritates you most?
Clingy men, people who want to "protect" me, kids who think everything should be given to them...

R- reverse.. how far can you walk backwards [without looking] before you hit something?
Not far.

S- silent! something you've never told before?
I'm honest to a fault, so nothing that comes to mind.


T- talent! any nifty ones?
I can fit my fist in my mouth. I guess that's more stupid human trick than talent, but hey... Oh! I can dance. Seriously.

U- utopia.. where would you live if money didnt matter?
Salvador do Bahia, Brazil.

V- violinin'.. play any instruments?
Piano, badly.

W- work.. what is your ideal job, realistically?
Ideal and realistic, eh? President of a non-profit working with underpriviliged kids and their educational opportunities.

X- marks the spot! whats your spot?
Goodness! I'm blushing!

Y- y did you do that? stupidest thing you've done...
Forgot to unlock the doors to my car when my laptop was inside it....

Z- best 'z' word ever?
Zafar - to be let loose or undone.
Also, zumbar - to throw (violently) = often used when you pull out into traffic knowing that you're cutting it close as in: I see that car coming, but I'm going to zumbarme anyway.

In English, though: zippy. It's just fun.

No comments: