Hello!

Hello!

28 May 2008

Another one and a list

I'll blame it on the hormones. Hormones and stress.... Anyway, this:

Mountains Out of Molehills

Catch a bit of this and that;
Add two of mine
to two of your own.
Draw your assumptions.
Those words:
"I KNOW".
Really?
Really, really?
From whose lips, because you don't
"KNOW"
it from these.
Feed the rumor mill,
play the games,
spread that talk.
I tighten my lips
clench my jaw.
Believe what you will.
I know -
first hand -
and that's enough.



A look at my to-do list below.

End of the school year:
Senior exams begin FRIDAY.
Graduation next weekend.
Exams.
Somewhere in there, I should grade placement exams from the middle schools.
Spring Concert - I promised I'd help....
Clean classroom.
My birthday.
Cristina's wedding.
Job search.
Scream.
Breathe.

No comments: