Hello!

Hello!

29 May 2008

Más es3

Yesterday N. commented on my appearance at Friday's Senior/Faculty game: "Oooh, Ms. S! I saw you there with a friiiieeeend." I'd gone with B. Apparently, people noticed. Haha.

Today, A. invited me to her graduation party on the 14th. BK will probably be in town, but I feel compelled to stop by. I do love that kid....

In other news, I'm stressed beyond belief. Seriously.

I'm making a list and giving it up. It's not mine to deal with anymore. Deep breath, FJ, and let. it. go.

1. Exams.
2. Two-hour blocks.
3. Grading.
4. My app.
5. Summer job situation.
6. Money.
7. Ticket to LA.
8. C.'s wedding.
9. C.'s wedding conflicting with the summer job situation.
10. No, really, money.
11. My stupid heart.
12. My kid's knowledge of the subjunctive.
13. Post exam evals.
14. Graduation.
15. Cleaning out my classroom.
16. Not having my classroom during planning to clean it out.
17. Lack of workouts.
18. Overwhelming desire for more chocolate.
19. Messed up phone.
20. Placement exams.
21. Professional leave and sub plans.
22. My birthday.
23. Family.
24. Lack of privacy.

Okay. Another deep breath - I'm letting it go.

Feeling better already....

No comments: