Hello!

Hello!

01 May 2008

Sound check of the week....

Some songs to sum up what's going through my head lately:

1. At the risk of sounding oh-so-cliché, "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis

"I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you. They try to pull me away, but they don't know the truth.... You cut me open." Who can't identify with that at some point?

2. "I Want You" by Common

Repeat performance for this song. It's just so HOT. "A hint of perfume that reminds me of you...I hope the gods and the stars align me and you."

3. "Hoy me voy" by Juanes

"Tú no supiste valorar lo que en verdad de daba yo.... Coraje me faltó para dejarte, tengo miedo de no olvidarte y por eso de ti me despido." You didn't know how to appreciate what I gave you truly.... I lacked the courage to leave you, I'm afraid I won't be able to forget you and that's why I'm saying goodbye.

4. "Si no te hubieras ido" by Maná

This is the Maná version of a Marco Antonio Solís classic. Good stuff, this. "No hay nada más difícil que vivir sin ti." There's nothing harder than living without you.

No comments: